Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whole Living

I think Martha Stewart coined the phrase. "Whole Living". To me it feels like such a loaded statement. A little intimidating and can also be read as "perfect living"...by some. Honestly the thought of that makes my heart race and my mind goes completely blank. Perfect is not something that I want to achieve...well...sometimes. But that's another post. 

Over the past year I have really been intrigued with what it means to live a life that is intentional and out of that "whole". A balanced life. If that even truly exists. I believe its a journey. Not something that you ever achieve fully...and honestly I think that's the fun part...I want to always be learning....exploring...asking questions. Soooo this is my blog to share all my findings...all the fun little tidbits on food... health... fitness... life... relationships....on and on and on. 

Now I need to go ahead and just give a disclaimer. I am not an expert on any of these subjects. I do not claim to be and if you see me out and about you will probably see me living that truth...but this is just a place where I can hash it all out...and where you can share with me as well. 

So here's to living a life with purpose...may we enjoy the journey.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! The world is a better place with you blogging in it. I love the way you share your thoughts, and I am grateful for the thought you put into taking care of us. I wait for more posts with much anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm excited to see what's to come.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena