Thursday, July 1, 2010

Money Saving Tip.

 



So. There are a few things that sometimes I consider luxuries. You would think this would be wine, mani/pedi’s, vacations to Maui...and while yes, these indeed are luxuries (that I love...very. very. much) sometimes the plain and simple truth is the little stuff adds up. I like to find ways to make one product work on multiple levels.

One of these products is...drum roll please! Conditioner! Now I know what you are thinking. Conditioner? Boring. But I have found that it serves on two levels. First level being the obvious. To smooth and rejuvenate my lovely locks...and the second is...to shave my legs. Yes! I have found that conditioner works so much better than shaving cream...sometimes shaving cream dries out my skin right after I get done shaving. Conditioner...not so much! The other plus is that I don’t go through my conditioner very fast so I have plenty to multi-task with! Plus I save on not buying an extra product...and it doesn’t clutter my shower...that is a double plus in my books.

What products do you have that multi-task?

3 comments:

  1. I started doing this since you mention it a few months ago...and it's great! It works just as well and now I don't have the annoying problem of running out of shampoo while I still have half a bottle of conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I will have to try this! I use body wash to shave my legs, but I bet conditioner would be more moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idean - I've always used body wash too!! This might be better - you're right always have twice as much conditioner left than shampoo.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena